- St. Kevin School Open House will be held Wednesday, Sept. 20 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Safe Haven, our parish bereavement group, will meet Monday, Sept. 25 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the school conference room.
- Reception for Dennis Skidds, who is retiring after 29 years of service to St. Kevin Parish, following the 10 a.m. mass on Sunday, Sept. 24 in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- Ladies of Saint Kevin Welcome Social will be held on Monday, Sept. 25 at 7 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall. Appetizers and sangria will be served. Please bring friends; all are welcome. Join us and find out what the group has in store for the upcoming year.
- Bible study will meet on Tuesday, Sept. 26 at 6:30 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall. Deacon John leads bible study on the first and third Tuesday each month.
- End of Summer Bash on Saturday, Sept. 30 at St. Benedict parish hall. Cocktails at 6:30 p.m. followed by dinner. Please bring a dessert to share. Tickets are $10 per person. Please call either St. Benedict’s parish office at 737-9492 or St. Kevin’s parish office at 737-2638 for tickets and more information.
- Bingo on Saturday, Oct. 7 in Fr. O’Hara Hall. Doors open at 5 p.m. and games begin at 6 p.m. Pizza, chips, coffee, and cold drinks will be available.
- Farewell reception for Roger Parent will be held on Sunday, Nov. 19. Mr. Parent, who recently retired, served as principal of St. Kevin School for 9 years. We will say good-bye and honor him after the noon mass, followed by a brunch at Harbor Lights Country Club. Information about tickets prices and table reservations will be posted soon.