- Ladies of St. Kevin baking day for McAuley House on Nov. 6. Call Ann at 286-7101 for more information.
- Bible study on Tuesday, Nov. 7 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, Nov. 11 at Bishop Hendricken High School from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Safe Haven Bereavement Group meeting on Monday, Nov. 13 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the school conference room
- St. Kevin School Paint and Wine Night on Saturday, Nov. 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall. Tickets are $40 per person and can be purchased at the church doors on the weekend or by calling/texting Christina at 401.256.8134. Dinner is at 6:30 p.m. followed by painting–supplies are included in the ticket price.
- Farewell reception for Roger Parent on Sunday, Nov. 19. Mr. Parent, who recently retired, served as principal of St. Kevin School for 9 years. We will say good-bye and honor him after the noon mass, followed by a brunch at Harbor Lights Country Club. Tickets are $35 per person. Please RSVP by Monday, Nov. 6 by calling the parish office at 737-2638 or email email@example.com. All proceeds go to the St. Kevin School Endowment Fund in honor of Mr. Parent.
- Ladies of St. Kevin monthly meeting Monday, Nov. 20 at 7 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall. There will be a presentation on holiday season stress relief at the meeting.
- Ladies of St. Kevin Christmas Party and Yankee Swap on Monday, Dec. 4 at Macera’s Restaurant, 1500 Oaklawn Ave. in Cranston. Tickets are $30 per person and include a buffet. Please RSVP as soon as possible.