LENTEN CALENDAR [print]
Weekly during Lent
- Stations of the Cross on Fridays at 10 a.m. with St. Kevin School students and at 6:30 p.m. with benediction and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Lenten soup and bread supper in Fr. O’Hara Hall following Friday evening Stations of the Cross
- Bible Study every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in St. Kevin School
- Respect Life Committee meeting each Sunday at 9 a.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall.
- Lenten Communion Breakfast on Saturday, March 3 after the 8 a.m. Mass in Fr. O’Hara Hall. Brian Callahan, Candidate for the Diaconate, will deliver a reflection during the breakfast. Tickets are $10 per person for this family-friendly event.
- Confirmation Retreat on Saturday, March 10 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- CCD Grade 2 First Penance on Saturday, March 10 at 9 a.m.
- Parish Potluck on Monday on March 12 (more details to follow)
- Safe Haven Bereavement Group meeting on March 12 from 6:30-8 p.m. in St. Kevin School conference room
- Gaelic & Garlic Gala on Saturday, March 17 at 6:30 p.m. in Fr. Lawless Hall at St. Benedict. (This event is sold out. You may, however, call either parish office to add your name to the waiting list.)
- Confirmation rehearsal on Sunday, April 22 for students and their sponsors following the noon Mass. All students must attend the noon Mass.
- Confirmation on Tuesday, April 24 at 6:30 p.m.
- St. Kevin School Spring Fling on Friday, April 27 (more details to follow)
- First Communion rehearsal for CCD on Friday, May 4 at 4 p.m.
- First Communion St. Kevin School Grade 2 on Saturday, May 5 at 10 a.m.
- First Communion CCD Grade 2 on Saturday, May 5 at noon
- May Procession on Sunday, May 6 at 10 a.m.
Please note: No BINGO until further notice